Explore Athens main and historical sites with this half day tour (Available daily)
* Panoramic city tour of Athens city center
* Guided tour of Acropolis and Parthenon
* Guided tour of the New Acropolis Museum
* See the Erecthion with Caryatids
Estimated start time: 08:30 am at your hotel --- Estimated ending time 13:30 pm at your hotel or at the city center.
In the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel for a half-day city tour of Athens main historical sites.
Our first stop will be the Temple of Olympian Zeus; after this, we will continue on to cradle of the first Olympic Games took place in 1896 and will have a small break there.
Weíll also pass by the Prime Ministerís residence, the former Royal Palace, (guarded by the colorful Evzones), the Zappion (conference and exhibition Hall), the National Garden, Hadrianís Arc, St. Paulís Church, Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemannís House (a numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, the University, the National Library, the Old Parliament building, Constitution Square, and the Russian Orthodox Church.
Lastly, weíll tour the Acropolis, visiting Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, Erechtheion, and the New Acropolis museum.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Total cost : 70 Euros per person
* All land transfers
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* Admissions to Acropolis, Parthenon ancient sites, and the Acropolis Museum
* All taxes and service charges