Visit Athens and Rome in one week
- Day 1 - Arrival in Athens
KALOS ORISATE! Welcome to Greece!
We will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. After a short briefing about your tour, you will have the
afternoon free to rest and explore Athens on your own.
Overnight in Athens.
- Day 2 - Athens - (B)
After breakfast around 8:30 AM, we will meet you at your hotel for your guided tour of Athens.
You will explore Temple of Olympian Zeus, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896).
After that, we will drive by the Prime's Minister's residence, the Royal Palace, (guarded by colorful Evzones), Zappion (Conference and Exhibition Hall), National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schlieman's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, and the impressive Russian Orthodox Church.
At the ACROPOLIS, you will visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion and the Museum of the Acropolis.
In the early afternoon, we will provide a transfer to your hotel, or we can also drop you off at the Plaka so you can wander and explore. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 3 - Athens - (B)
Breakfast provided in the hotel, Enjoy rest of the day at leisure or enjoy one of the these optional tours.
* Full day tour to Delphi -- ( Click to see the details)
* Full day tour to Mycenae & Epidaurus >>>>>>>
* Half day afternoon tour to Cape Sounion >>>>>
Overnight in Athens.
- Day 4 - Athen to Rome - (B)
Around noon, we will provide a transfer to Athens airport for your flight to Rome.
BENVENUTO! Welcome to Italy!
We will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. After a short briefing
about your tour, you will have the afternoon free to rest and explore Rome on your own. Overnight in Rome -
- Day 5 - Rome - (B)
In the morning, you will be picked up at your hotel for your comprehensive tour to visit the Vatican and its museums, as well as the Sistine Chapel the home of Michelangelo's the Last Judgment.
After that, we will continue on to visit St. Peters Square and Basilica, and will also visit the Coliseum and the Roman Forum.
Overnight in Rome -
- Day 6 – Rome – (B)
Breakfast at the hotel – Enjoy the day at leisure.
Optional half day walking tour to public markets and cooking lesson – more info >>>>>
Overnight in Rome.
- Day 7 - Departure from Rome - (B)
Per your flight departure time, we will provide a transfer to Rome Airport and say you good bye.
Total cost $_____ per person in a double room & $______ in a single room
Contact us for price information
* All hotels (Superior Class centrally located hotels)
* All land transfers in comfortable vehicles
* All meals mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
* All of the tours that are mentioned in the itinerary
* Entrance fees, guide(s), transfers included with the tours
* Flight tickets from Athens to Rome
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* All taxes and service charges
* International flight tickets to Athens and from Venice to your next destination
* Optional tours in Athens and in Rome
Want to add other destinations? Contact us! We can easily build an itinerary to fit any budget and schedule!