Daily tour program
- Day 1 - Arrival in Athens
KALOS ORISATE! Welcome to Greece!
We will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. After a short briefing about your tour, you will have the
afternoon free to rest and explore Athens on your own.
Overnight in Athens.
- Day 2 - Athens - (B)
After breakfast around 8:30 AM, we will meet you at your hotel for your guided tour of Athens.
You will explore Temple of Olympian Zeus, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896).
After that, we will drive by the Prime's Minister's residence, the Royal Palace, (guarded by colorful Evzones), Zappion (Conference and Exhibition Hall), National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schlieman's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, and the impressive Russian Orthodox Church.
At the ACROPOLIS, you will visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion and the Museum of the Acropolis.
In the early afternoon, we will provide a transfer to your hotel, or we can also drop you off at the Plaka so you can wander and explore. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 3 - Athens - (B)
Breakfast provided in the hotel, Enjoy rest of the day at leisure or enjoy one of the these optional tours.
* Full day tour to Delphi -- ( Click to see the details)
* Full day tour to Mycenae & Epidaurus >>>>>>>
* Half day afternoon tour to Cape Sounion >>>>>
Overnight in Athens.
- Day 4 - Athens to Santorini - (B)
In the morning, we will provide a transfer to Athens ferry port for a ferry to Santorini Island.
After arrival, you will check in at your hotel.
After check-in, you will have a free day to relax and explore on your own.
In the early evening, meet up with your English speaking driver and enjoy 2 hour introductory tour of the Island.
Enjoy a good panoramic tour of the island from different angles and visit small some of the villages and get a good knowledge of the island from your friendly driver.
* Santorini is one of those iconic places that will be permanently etched in your mind. Everywhere you turn is a photo opportunity. Essentially, the island is what remains of an enormous volcanic eruption, which destroyed the earliest settlements on what was formerly a single island. The aftermath of the explosion created what you see today, a caldera. All of the whitewashed, charming houses cling to the high cliffs of the rim, while the deep blue Aegean Sea wraps around the geological masterpiece, hundreds of feet below. Its spectacular physical beauty, along with its lively nightlife, your Santorini visit will be unforgettable.
Overnight in Santorini.
- Day 5 - Exploring Santorini - (B)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Enjoy a boat trip to Volcano
11:00 am Meet up at the Athinios Harbor, depart on scenic sail to Volcano,
Upon arrival have free time to explore and hike to the top of the volcano and have glense on the active parts, lots of amazin photo opportunities of the volcano and from Volcano to the different angles of Magnificent Santorini Island.
Get back to the boat for a short sail to hot Springs (Palea Kameni ) Enjoy swiming, then onto
Thirassia where you can eat, relax or swim and visit the traditional village of Manola.
After that, sail to back to the Island and enjoy a quick stop at Armeni, then back to Athinios port.
Tour finish time will be around 17:30 pm
Enjoy rest of the day and evening at leisure
Overnight in Santorini.
- Day 6 - Santorini to Istanbul - (B)
You will depart from Santorini on a flight to Istanbul. (via Athens)
HOS GELDINIZ! Welcome to Turkey! We will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. After a short briefing about your tour, you will have the afternoon free to rest and explore Istanbul on your own.
Overnight in Istanbul.
- Day 7 - Istanbul - (B/L)
After breakfast we will continue on the full day tour, including Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome, and Topkapi Palace.
we will then continue our exploration of Istanbul, including the Spice Bazaar and a cruise on the Bosphorus, which takes you though the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia. Along its shores, you will enjoy many photographic opportunities: the marble palaces and antique wooden Ottoman-era villas that sit beside luxurious modern residences. You will also see Dolmabahce Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, and Ortakoy Mosque from the sea.
Overnight in Istanbul.
- Day 8 - Istanbul to Cappadocia - (B)
In the morning we will provide a transfer to the airport for your flight to Cappadocia.
Upon arrival, You 'll have a full day tour of Cappadocia which has around 36 underground cities, dating back 4000 years to the time of the Hittites. We will walk through the Underground City of Derinkuyu, where ancient people fled for their lives escaping the Arab invaders. We'll wander through the oasis-like Ihlara Gorge, here in the middle of the Anatolian plain, see ancient monasteries (complete with pigeon holes they used to send messages), and stroll through traditional Anatolian villages.
You'll get time to stroll in a village such as this and see the average Turkish villager at work...or play.
Overnight in Urgup, Cappadocia.
- Day 9 – Cappadocia to Istanbul - (B/L)
This day will continue our exploration of the amazing sites of Cappadocia. (optional hot air ballooning tour) including the World Heritage Site of Goreme Open-Air Museum, cut from rock Byzantine churches and monasteries with11th and 12th century frescoes on the cave walls; the famous Fairy Chimneys, shaped over millions of years by volcanic eruptions, some 40 meters in height; the Devrent (or "pink valley"), and natural rock fortress of Uchisar Castle, inhabited during both the Byzantine and Ottoman times.
Along the way, we'll have the chance to visit local crafts people and learn how they make dolls and create traditional pottery.
Flight back to Istanbul and overnight stay.
- Day 10 - Istanbul to Home - (B)
Gule, Gule! It is time to head for home. We will transfer you to the airport and wish you well, asking that you keep Turkey in your heart. We truly hope that our paths will cross again.
Total cost $_________ per person in a double room and $_____ in single Contact us for the prices
* All hotels (each of them individually-chosen)
* All land transfers with comfortable vehicles
* All meals mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* Domestic flight tickets from Athens to Santorini
* Ferry tickets from Santorini to Istanbul (Via Athens)
* Flight tickets from Istanbul to Cappadocia
* Flight tickets from Cappadocia to Istanbul
* Admissions to Acropolis, Parthenon, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and sites in Cappadocia
* All taxes and service charges
* International flight tickets to Istanbul
* Drinks with meals
* Hot Air Balloon ride in Cappadocia (15% off if booked with this tour)