Daily tour program
- Day 1 – Arrival in Athens
Arrival in Athens KALOS ORISATE! Welcome to Greece! We will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. After check in,
you will have the afternoon free to rest and explore Athens on your own. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 2 - Athens - (B)
After breakfast around 8:30 AM, we will meet you at your hotel for your guided tour of Athens. You will explore Temple of Olympian Zeus, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896). After that, we will drive by the Prime's Minister's residence, the Royal Palace, (guarded by colorful Evzones), Zappion (Conference and Exhibition Hall), National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schlieman's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, and the impressive Russian Orthodox Church. At the ACROPOLIS, you will visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion and the Museum of the Acropolis. In the early afternoon, we will provide a transfer to your hotel, or we can also drop you off at the Plaka so you can wander and explore. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 3 - Athens to Delphi then to Meteora Region- (B/D)
Breakfast at the hotel
Morning departure from Athens on a scenic drive up North to Delphi
Upon arrival, enjoy a visit to the ancient site of Delphi.
Delphi is the site of the 4th-century-B.C. Temple of Apollo, once home to a legendary oracle.
In this unique hillside ancient city, see the remains of the sanctuaries of Apollo and Athena Pronaia, plus a stadium and a theater. Delphi Archaeological Museum displays artifacts found on these
After lunch, Depart from Delphi for another scenic drive to Kalambaka.
Arrival, check in the hotel, dinner & Overnight in the town of Kalambaka.
- Day 4 - Visiting Meteora then back to Athens- (B)
After breakfast, we will continue onto touring the site and visit glorious cliff-top Monasteries of Meteora.
Meteora is a UNESCO world heritage site.
The six monasteries are built on natural sandstone rock pillars
With its geographical beauty and monasteries that are built on natural sandstone, rock pillars make Meteora one of the most beautiful areas on the mainland of Greece.
After lunch depart from Meteora and enjoy a scenic drive back to Athens,
On the way will have a short photo stop at the heroic monument of Leonidas king of Sparta in THERMOPYLAE
Arrival in Athens, check into your hotel.
- Day 5 - Athens to Mykonos
Very early in the morning, we will transfer you from your hotel to Piraeus ferry port and put you on a fast ferry to Mykonos Island.
After arrival, we will meet you at the harbor and provide a transfer to your hotel, after check-in the hotel
you will have a full free day to relax and or explore the Island.
Overnight in Mykonos.
- Day 6 - Free day to Explore Mykonos - (B)
Breakfast provided in the hotel; today is free for you to explore Mykonos on your own.
Optional tour to Delos is available at your request.
Located in the middle of the Aegean Sea, Mykonos is one of the most popular Greek islands, thanks to its beaches with crystal-clear water, windmills, charming waterfront buildings, stunning archeological sites and excellent nightlife. Archaeological records here indicate that the Ionians settled Mykonos in the early part of the 11th century BC; more recent discoveries have uncovered ruins in Ftelia beach from the Neolithic-era Kares tribe dating back to 3,000 BC.
Overnight in Mykonos.
- Day 7 - Mykonos to Santorini - (B)
In the morning, we will provide a transfer to Mykonos ferry port for a ferry to Santorini Island. After arrival, you will check-in at your hotel.
After check-in, you will have a free day to relax and explore on your own.
In the early evening, meet up with your English speaking driver and enjoy a 2-hour introductory tour of the Island.
Enjoy a good panoramic tour of the island from different angles and visit small some of the villages and get a good knowledge of the island from your friendly driver.
* Santorini is one of those iconic places that will be permanently etched in your mind. Everywhere you turn is a photo opportunity. Essentially, the island is what remains of an enormous volcanic eruption, which destroyed the earliest settlements on what was formerly a single island. The aftermath of the explosion created what you see today, a caldera. All of the whitewashed, charming houses cling to the high cliffs of the rim, while the deep blue Aegean Sea wraps around the geological masterpiece, hundreds of feet below. Its spectacular physical beauty, along with its lively nightlife, your Santorini visit will be unforgettable.
Overnight in Santorini.
- Day 8 - Exploring Santorini - (B)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Enjoy a boat trip to Volcano
11:00 am Meet up at the Athinios Harbor, depart on scenic sail to Volcano,
Upon arrival have free time to explore and hike to the top of the volcano and have glance on the active parts, lots of amazing photo opportunities of the volcano and from Volcano to the different angles of Magnificent Santorini Island.
Get back to the boat for a short sail to hot Springs (Palea Kameni ) Enjoy swimming, then onto Thirassia where you can eat, relax or swim and visit the traditional village of Manola.
After that, sail to back to the Island and enjoy a quick stop at Armeni, then back to Athinios port.
Tour finish time will be around 17:30 pm
Enjoy rest of the day and evening at leisure
Overnight in Santorini.
- Day 9 - Santorini - (B)
After breakfast, you will have a full free day to relax and explore Santorini on your own.
Many take this opportunity to relax and tan on one of the islands many beaches, such as Red Beach, or, you may opt to return to Oia for more sightseeing.
Overnight in Santorini.
- Day 10 - Santorini to Athens - (B)
After breakfast, we will provide a transfer to Santorini Airport and put you on a 50-minute flight to Athens.
Arriving in Athens will mark the end of this program.
Cost 1.285.00 Euros_ per person in double _650.00 Euros_ for single supplement -
Contact us for early booking and group tour discounts
Rates are subjected to change for last minute bookings
* All ferry port & airport transfers
* Centrally located unique hotels - (with breakfasts)
* Guided tour of Athens ( admissions to the site is included )
* Panoramic driving tour of Santorini with stops
* Full day boat tour to Volcano ( in Santorini
* Meals mentioned by the (B/L/D) codes )
* Admissions to the ancient sites
* Ferry tickets from Athens to Mykonos
* Ferry tickets from Mykonos to Santorini
* Flight tickets from Santorini to Athens
* All taxes and service charges
* International flight tickets to and from Athens.
* Optional tour to Delos in Mykonos ( 65.00 Euros, advance booking is required)
* Admissions to the Volcano ( 2 Euros, payable on the site)
This program is custom designable, ask us about adding extra destinations or additional hotel nights!