If you like to book this tour or have further questions, please fill in the form below.
3 - 4
Estimated start time: 07:00 am at your hotel --- Estimated ending time 18:30 pm at your central Athens hotel or at the city center.
Early in the morning, pick up from your hotel, transfer to the harbor, get on the boat for a full day fun expedition.
Visit, 3 beautiful Islands.
* Aegina Island is one of the Saronic Islands in the Saronic Gulf, 17 miles (27 km) from Athens. Tradition derives the name from Aegina, the mother of Aeacus, who was born on and ruled the island.
During ancient times, Aegina was a rival to Athens, the great sea power of the era. In Greek mythology, Aegina was a daughter of the river god Asopus and the nymph Metope. She bore at least two children: Menoetius by Actor, and Aeacus by Zeus. When Zeus abducted Aegina, he took her to Oenone, an island close to Attica.
This island would later be called Aegina. Here, Aegina gave birth to Aeacus, who would later become king of Oenone; thenceforth, the island's name was Aegina.
* Poros is a small island in the southern part of the Saronic Gulf; its original name was Pogon. Poros is an island with rich vegetation: much of the northern and far eastern/western sides of the island are bushy, whereas large areas of old pine forest are found in the south and center of the island.
* Hydra is separated from the Peloponnese by a narrow strip of water. In ancient times, the island was known as Hydrea.
There is one main town, known simply as "Hydra port" (pop. 2,526 in 2001). It consists of a crescent-shaped harbor, around which is centered a strand of restaurants, shops, markets, and galleries that cater to tourists and locals (Hydriots) alike.
Steep stone streets lead up and outwards from the harbor area. Most of the local residences are located on this street.
We will then cruise back to the harbor where you will get on the shuttle back to the Athens center.
Arriving in Athens will be the end of this program.
Total cost $115.00 for per person
* All land transfers
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* Lunch on board
* Hotel pick up and drop off from central hotels in Athens
* All taxes and service charges
*Drinks with meals
* Tips (optional)
Covering Poros, Aegina and Hydra islands
Departs from Athens (Available daily)
Have free time to wonder around on each island to explore and
have fun, swimming and exploring...
Multi-day land tours from Athens
Greek Island hopping vacations
Request a custom tour of Greece
Greece and Italy combined